11 February 2009

my true love

please notice the new link in my "other believers" section....my true love...yes, that is right everyone, Ingrid Michaelson started a blog a few days ago...this i know because of our relationship...we e-mail...well, she e-mails me...i guess i could try e-mailing her back...either way, this blog is a delight...seriously, funny stuff...since we both have great taste in music and we both play the ukulele we both do covers of this amazing song (my favorite bon iver song!) "skinny love"...i would put a video of my cover next to hers, but i don't know how...ahhhh, i am so very content with my life right now
peace+love

1 comment:

simplysarah said...

What a great find! I like her blog. Very funny so far. Will probably add her as a link on mine too, not to pretend I'm a huge fan, I mean I'm a fan but not like you, but anyway if I don't link to people's blogs on my blog then I forget about them.