15 March 2009

3.14

i meant to post this yesterday, but happy belated pi day!not going to lie....i saw a lot of this, pi recitation (234 digits!), and other unbelievably nerdy things on campus....i love nerds in action more than anyone i know (maybe simply because i'm jealous, or that i find it incredibly attractive)...
i know my last post was a little dismal and gloom, but i've turned a new leaf...i decided i should make the most of my last month as a cougar-maybe hike the "Y" for the first time ever, make sure to read the reader's forum of "the daily universe" daily, "study" in periodicals (aka win free dinners for the next month), sit in the wilk everyday listening to a different recently returned missionary play "Waterfall" by Jon Schmidt, bake cookies for every guys house in my ward, go tunnel singing, walk to the cougareat and collect as many fliers from the wilk booths for events no one will attend as possible, sit outside on campus listening to guys play their guitars and sing hymn arrangements, and last but not least: meet, date, and get engaged all in 3 weeks time!- because in five months i'll be a thunderbird...
peace+love

2 comments:

simplysarah said...

Wow! Really??

Man I'm super excited for you to get engaged! That'll be awesome!

...You are freaking hilarious Kel. And I never use that word.

Unknown said...

We will che-er for the red and white of the fighting SUU. Hear our battle cry echo through the sky as our team comes blazing through! We will fight, fight, fight, til they hear us shout as we sing our victory song. We will run, we will score, til the thunder roars and the T-birds win once more. Go, go, go! Fight, fight, fight. Wiiiiiiiiin...T-BIRDS!!!

Wow...I totally typed that from memory. I think it correct! I am so stoked!