if you haven't seen the movie Whip It, all i have to say to you is (ellen page+drew barrymore+roller derby) get on that! and after you do, look up the soundtrack. it is raw, fantastic, and full of attitude. i just ordered my copy from amazon and cannot wait for that little package in the mail (yes mom, i buy music before food. please don't be mad.) my favorites:
um, hi...can you say sexy voice? how have i not heard of you until now? p.s. he plays the uke. yes, i am in love.
I think "Love at first sound" is actually what I meant when I said I was going to start stalking someone. Yeah...that's it. Thanks for helping me clarify.
2 comments:
NICE! It was possibly my favorite movie of last year...well...tied with HP of course!
I think "Love at first sound" is actually what I meant when I said I was going to start stalking someone. Yeah...that's it. Thanks for helping me clarify.
Post a Comment