30 April 2010

they're gonna put me in the movies

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is i have like 10...but here's three...juno, beauty and the beast, and sherlock holmes .

2. My favorite movie as a child was ice age. i had the entire script memorized .

3. The best movie quote ever is i don't know, but the one i quote the most is "cool story hansel" from zoolander .

4. My favorite actress is drew barrymore. lay off all you haters, she's hilarious and so cute My favorite actor is do you even have to ask? why, michael cera of course...followed in close second by leonardo dicaprio .

5. The movie I could watch over and over is juno. i watch it like once a month .

6. My favorite movie genre is NOT horror and NOT chick flicks .

7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is i don't have time..but last night i introduced my friend to "strictly ballroom". and if you've never seen it, find it asap. in all it's mockumentary glory it makes fun of everything that is ballroom and there is some sexy latin dancing.



peace+love

11 comments:

syd b. said...

I love this list, and I love those movies. When are you coming back to provo?

Kami said...

Juno really is great! So is the soundtrack! Happy "Fill in the Blank Friday!"

mattie said...

i'm pretty sure your parents have 'strictly ballroom,' so i'll have to watch it.

but that's not weird that you don't know that because i see a movie in there i've never noticed like every day.

kelly anne said...

I love you for loving Drew. I don't understand why so many people hate her! She is basically the coolest EVER.

Amanda said...

Ice Age? Didn't that come out in like.. Jr. high? Ha ha.

Cait said...

Strictly Ballroom! I love strictly ballroom! It's one of my top three favorite movies! How did we live together for eight months and not talk about strictly ballroom? (or did we and I just not remember?)

kelzone said...

teenagers are children...right?
mattie--sorry, i have my parent's copy of strictly ballroom, but i'll bring it home next time i come.
ha ha, kitti, i have NO idea.
sydney--not coming to provo...SORRY!

Amanda said...

We did our shirts with a mix of 30% water and 70% bleach in a spray bottle.

Mom and Kenz said...

How did I miss Strictly Ballroom? Is it as good as the rest?

Kell said...

Ice Age. Beauty and the Beast. Love. I love animated movies. Haha.

chelsea rebecca said...

ahahahaha "cool story hansel"
YES I LOVE IT!
and i have ten favorite movies too.. picking favorites are way too hard!
ahhh horror films are the worse!