01 August 2010

i want to go to cedar city...real bad

this post was going to be dedicated to all my cedar peeps out there and all about how i'm slightly heartbroken i will not be there with you this fall. in case you didn't know, i love cedar city with most of my heart. but i decided to be positive and dwell on the things i love about nsl. this can still be dedicated to all my cedar peeps, though. you should come to nsl for my mission farewell.
my summer at home
=bike ride on the parkway under a full moon
=outdoor movie with amy
=not enough hiking
=meeting/getting to know amazing people who have already changed my life for the better
=watching a friend be baptized
="guard and protect your heart" (that's for you, ali)
=twilight concert series
=a job where i'm actually irreplaceable.
=inception 3 times
=charlie st. cloud=$8.50 and two hours of my life i'll never get back
=i laughed through the entire thing...the girl next to me bawled through the entire thing and smelled of fecal matter
=waiting five weeks for a mission call
=but guess what? it's coming on wednesday.
peace+love

5 comments:

The Summers said...

Zone- I can totally see you shucking corn and your hubby playing the banjo someday! I am so excited for you to get your mission call. Love your face!!!

The Higa's said...

I love your blog! I'm going to miss reading the updates when your gone. But I guess updates will just come in a different form right? I'll tell you now I'm not the best letter writer, but if I say I'll write (which I'm saying to you) then you'll be sure to get a handful from me.

Do you watch the bachelorette? Love that show!

Let me know where you're going!!!

Cheri said...

I love the "guard and protect your heart" comment :) hehe. I'm excited for your mission call to finally come! You'll be an awesome missionary. I remember the night you were at my apartment and you and Jason sat in Sam's room and just talked about how badly you wanted to leave for a mission right then...looks like your time has come! :)

chelsea rebecca said...

heck... i've never been to cedar city but now I WANT TOGO!
actually i'll go anywhere where i can see inception 3 times! ahahha!

Liz said...

What you watched the bachlorette???? We never watched it together??? lol... sad day. PS I miss you! :D