today i was reading my journal from 5th and 6th grade....
February 19, 2000:
"If you cant drink and drive then why are we aloud to drink? If you cant hunt out of season then why are you aloud to hunt? If we are a free countrey than why aren't we aloud to go to our friends house unless our rooms are clean?"
....this world doesn't get much deeper than that
peace+love
9 comments:
kelli-we laughed so hard when we read this. i really wish i would have kept a journal just so i could go back and make fun of myself. that was hilarious.
Awesome!
It's too bad we aren't the same age and didn't grow up in the same place. Maybe we would have been friends...;)
mattie, maybe i should bring this particular journal down to your house and let you read it...really, it is full of surprises!
sarah, yes, but i would have to keep my room clean so i could play with you
Kell bell...I am still laughing out loud as I read this! So SO funny! you need to publish that thing...it can be a weekly blog post...weekly excerpts from that journal! Such gems!
You're right Kel. It's way better to be friends as adults, so we can leave our rooms as messy as we'd like.
I already laughed at this when you where reading your journal so I will say - DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL ALLOWED???????????? Aloud - voiced Allowed - let. You are making me look bad. LM
Allowed - to let
Aloud - voiced
You are almost a junior in college - learn how to spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK I didn't even get passed aloud - are you illiterate on purpose?
wow mom, seriously? i was 10 years old...please note the quotation marks
Post a Comment