27 August 2009

getting to know you

dear new roomies,
let me apologize ahead of time for my music...sometimes it is loud, usually it is not, you may or may not like what i listen to, but i have my own room so i don't feel that bad...
i'm sorry for my weird quirks...
i burp
a lot--and really loud (though i probably won't do it in front of you for a couple weeks)...
please don't feel bad if you don't make a meat-less meal, i promise i'm not offended and i won't go hungry...
i hate bare walls...
i love sunflowers...
sorry if you don't like my singing or ukulele playing...
i get really hyper sometimes...
i am not a good cook, but if you like quesadillas i'll make sunday dinner every-so-often...
yes, i am always happy--except when i am not, but you will never see that...
with as much love as you can have for people you just met,
kelzone
peace+love
p.s. i live with another kell'y' so apparently i go by "kj" now

1 comment:

alirara said...

Oh how I wish you were still my roommate. Not that I don't like my new ones I just miss you. WAH

Also the word I had to type in was colon. isn't that funny?