26 January 2010

well that's new

Kellie, from a blog i stalk, gave me this award. i'm supposed to pass it on to a few other "gorgeous ladies of blogging"--sorry boys, females only.
1. kerri (sorry her blog is private)...she is my little sister and the author of the "world's worst blog". she doesn't think it is worthy of an award, but her posts have never failed to make me laugh.
2. sydney...her posts are inspirational, or funny, or thoughtful. but never boring. and she's not boring in real life either- that is FOR SURE.
3. alexandra...i think that ali and i have similar blogging personalities...that's probably why we're such good friends...(most) posts are short and to-the-point.
peace+love

3 comments:

syd b. said...

You gave me a reward! I love that idea! I'm so happy you blog so that I can keep up with you in some way! I hope you're enjoying down south! PS I remember you having great music tastes...I'm in need of something new, can you help?

Coco said...

Thank you, gracias, Merci, danke, Efharisto poli, Mahalo, Danyavad, Nagyon köszönöm, Qujanarssuaq, Arigato gozaimasu, Komapsumnida.

That is thank you in a lot of languages.

Unknown said...

zone-- i just read your recent posts...LOVE THEM!! HAHA THANK FOR THE AWARD:) I'm going to text you right now! p.s. CALI TOMORROW WHOOP WHOOP!!!!! enough with crazy stressful lives---bring on some r&r in cali!!! xoxo