no, i am NOT talking about 2012 and all the hype around the end of the world. i'm talking depressing ending stuff. i'm talking the final season of LOST. what am i supposed to watch when it's over? guess i'll just quit tv altogether. and if you haven't seen the first 5 seasons just listen to this song by my girl Ingrid and you'll get all the info you need.
peace+love
6 comments:
Ha, I love it! I just started watching Lost a little bit ago and I'm so addicted!
You make me laugh as did this song. Has Brooke heard it yet? I must admit I've never seen it, but Brooke said she'd loan me season #1so I can become addicted.
After Lost ends, you can catch up on 30 Rock and Bones and the Daily Show and Arrested Development and Flight of the Conchords.
Er. That's what I'm going to do. Except actually I'm going to have to catch up on Lost too. I don't have tv.
I saw the clip and heard the song on Ingrid's blog the other day. I meant to tell you about it. I was laughing out loud! And NO, I have not seen last nights episodes yet...I'll watch them tonight. Then we can talk.
ah yes, sarah, flight of the conchords most definitely.
kellie, good thing you told me you just started! i'll forewarn readers of any spoilers if i ever decide to post about an episode from this season.
I didn't hear the song...but I will say this...one episode of season 6 and I've already cried 5 times. 4 times for events that happened, and one that it's the final season. Lets just say they have some explaining to do!
Post a Comment