2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to charity: water or invisible children .
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be cafe rio pork salad with lots and lots of guac, watermelon, raspberry limeade, and a ghirardelli mint bliss sundae .
4. My hair is always changing. .
5. If at first you don't succeed do the hokey pokey! then try again. .
6. I have always been very independent...until i moved out .
peace+love
3 comments:
I love Invisible Children...such a great organtization! And that sundae looks delicious! Ice cream is definitely part of my ideal final meal.
mmm that sundae is the best thing i've seen all day... come to mama!
when i was in high school i had the biggest crush on a boy named jason russell. shameful, now that i think back.
he started invisible children.
i'm sure that will get you to kevin bacon somehow.
Post a Comment