if you like artistic projects and different ways to be connected to people around the world, join the notebook journey! just click the link, on the menu bar click contact, send her an e-mail and you'll be added to the journey. there are 57 spots left.1. Today I am wearing dry skin left over from burn blisters...hot .
2. My favorite childhood food was watermelon and my favorite food now is watermelon .
3. A day that I am too busy to sing is a day that I am too busy.
4. The last movie I saw was "Crazy Heart" and the next movie I want to see is "lovely bones" .
5. My favorite smell is after a rain storm because, it smells good.
6. A weird little quirk I have is i HATE high-fives .
7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm i don't know. i don't remember the last personality quiz i took... .
peace+love
1 comment:
i still need to see lovely bones... so many movies, so little time!!! spring break is far to short.
Post a Comment