hello my lovers,
today we went bowling with all the hermana's. i'm still awful at bowling.
at zone conference this week i had to give my farewell testimony. weird. i never thought that moment would arrive. and now that it did, i didn't really want it to. not that i'm not excited to see you all. i just really really love the mission. pero bueno, asà es la vida. all good things must come to an end, so they say.
francisco, our schizophrenic investigator, passed his baptismal interview. he is so awesome. for real. i wish you all knew him. i cannot explain how the gospel has changed him so much in such a short amount of time. you all just need to serve a mission at some point in your life. then you will understand.
i love your guts.
love,
kelli jean, hruss.
peace+love
2 comments:
Hey, this is Vonae, one of Kelli Jean's Cedar City friends. When is her homecoming?
I'm not sure of the date yet. She gets home on May 8th, so it might be that Sunday or the next. But I'll post it on her blog and facebook when I find out!
Post a Comment