two nights ago i was having a hard time falling asleep. i finally started nodding off at about 1:30 a.m. then at 2 i was awakened by a sound in the bathroom. i looked over and the bathroom light was on. my heart started pounding and my imagination racing as i thought "i didn't hear anyone come in and someone just randomly appeared in the bathroom." i pictured bloody mary, chucky, phsycho preparing to chop me into pieces and flush me down the toilet. i grabbed my phone off the nightstand to call my roommate to come to the rescue. the phone rang twice when the bathroom door swung open. my roommate stood in the doorway and said, "are you calling me?"
geez. how the heck did she get in the bathroom without me hearing her...?

oh well...here's the reason i am growing to love provo
what are your scary stories?
peace+love
3 comments:
This story reminds me all too much of the time you called me sophomore year because you heard a crash inside of your room at night. And I answered the phone and said, "Well, I don't know what to tell you." Good friend award, right here.
You know our basement? When Adam left on his mish, I slept down there alone...one night before I went to bed I felt like I should lock the door. Which I never do, but I did that night. Around 1 or 2, I think I heard a huge crash. Glass had shattered, and the sound had come from the storage room, right across the hall...At that time, I had no cell phone. So I pulled the covers up and prayed that my mom or dad heard and would come down and check on me. Well, I heard someone walking upstairs...Whoever it was, walked to the end of the hall, and stopped at the top of the stairs. Someone was coming to my rescue! Well, then the saddest sound ever...the person walked back to their bedroom....So I laid there awake, jumping at every noise, until 630 when my mom came down to wake me up for school. When I heard her, I jumped up, opened my door and told her not to go in the storage room because someone broke in. Well, we opened the door and...the jug of water and fallen against the wall and knocked a picture to the concrete floor, which shattered the glass...haha...okay I am sure that is a longer story then you wanted, but you asked for scary stories, right?
PS We move to Provo in 3 weeks. You will have to show us this hiking trail.
My first apartment was haunted. There were two specific times I remember very well. The first, my roommate and I were sitting watching tv and all of the sudden the garbage can in the kitched just moved. On its own. Like, scooted across the floor. The other time was, I was folding a blanket and all of a sudden a pair of scissors just flew out and onto the floor. I kid you not. It was terrifying. I have no idea.
Post a Comment