lauren-i hope you don't care i am copying your layoutname: Kerri Ann Russell
birthday: august 14, 1991
nickname: kerbear, kewwwi
hobbies: soccer, basketball, ice blocking, babysitting, skiing, terrorizing her older sister, being awesome, hanging out with mackenzie
favorite activity: hanging out with her awesome sister
favorite activity with her sister: dance offs
favorite book: one that has a movie you can watch instead
secret crush: my adopted older brother (michael bradshaw)
favorite sister: me of course! (well, really probably mattie, but we'll say sister by birth)
best quality: her loyalty
some adjectives that are synonyms with kerri:
-crazy
-smart
-hilarious
-flexible
-athletic
-tone deaf
-witty
-goofy
-nurturing
-responsible

3 comments:
WHATEVER! You are NOT her favorite sister!
You can borrow my layouts any day. What a beautiful tribute to Kerri. I love the picture of you two at the top (I'm just assuming that is you). Sorry this is a long comment, but I was reading through and for some reason when I read the secret crush, I thought it said my adopted brother Michael Jackson haha. I almost burst out laughing at work. I'm glad it's a different Michael.
I thought I published this comment already but it never showed up...You can borrow my layouts any day. What a beautiful tribute to Kerri. I love the picture of you two at the top. Sorry for the long comment, but I was reading and when I got to the secret crush, I thought it said My adopted brother Michael Jackson haha. I almost burst out laughing at work. I'm glad it's a different Michael.
Post a Comment