finals are over, pretty sure i aced them all, and i'm home for the holidays (possibly the last time for 2 years)...
i love living in southern utah. on the drive home i made my routine stop in fillmore at maverick for a potty break and drink refill. i followed a highway patrolman into the gas station. the man holding the door open for us called him by his first name. the highway patrolman called the first man i saw in there "dad". pretty much everyone in there knew his name. then this nice old cowboy helped me get my hood open so i could check my oil.
when i grow up and live in a big city, i might miss this.
peace+love
2 comments:
Are you going on a mission?
P.S. Maybe you should join Brookie and me for breakfast.
Good job on acing your finals! I wish I could say the same. It was great running into you at the concert! I hope you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment