-what makes a good movie
-what good food tastes like (miramar, anyone?)
-what makes good music (okay, that i actually learned from experience, but my foundation of a love of music definitely came from my family)
-it is important to read the newspaper
-reading makes you smart
i also love my "family" down here. they take good care of me. on sunday's we have dinner together. on monday morning a friend made belgian waffles. on monday night the bishopric fed us. on tuesday morning a different friend made me french toast. on tuesday evening another friend made me pizza.
never fear, mom, i get almost as spoiled at school as i do at home.
peace+love
6 comments:
mmmmmm....now i'm craving miramar.
i'm thankful to be part of your family!
Yes, miramar is delightful anytime!
personally i was thinking french toast sounded lovely! :)
He's actually in St George.. but his sister lives in Cedar City I think!
And I don't think I've ever had miramar.. but I used to live somewhere called miramar. ha :)Sounds like you have a great family :)
mattie-i'm glad you are a part of my family too!
brookie and sarah-food in general sounds good.
kellie-yay, i love cedar (obviously). st. george is nice too, not enough snow for me though.
miramar is probably the most authentic mexican restaurant in utah...in salt lake..if you ever get the chance, go there!
Miramar... yes! Call me. Also, are you coming to the concert Monday night?
Post a Comment