cause we don't all want to be rich and famous
ya-a-a-a-a it's a party in the u.s.a.!
clever title. i have it too. i am so sick of january/february.
oh I miss the summer so bad too.. going to the beach in the winter isn't the same. I want 95 degree weather. ha!(p.s. the bag does say sea of love, I got it at Forever 21 for a buck fifty!)
Haha YES I love this video! So funny :)Great blog!
Wow...
mattie, let's go to the beach.kellie, when you're from utah, the beach is still amazing in the winter.steph, sorry, i guess i should have told you not to show your kids this before i told you to watch it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ya-a-a-a-a it's a party in the u.s.a.!
clever title. i have it too. i am so sick of january/february.
oh I miss the summer so bad too.. going to the beach in the winter isn't the same. I want 95 degree weather. ha!
(p.s. the bag does say sea of love, I got it at Forever 21 for a buck fifty!)
Haha YES I love this video! So funny :)
Great blog!
Wow...
mattie, let's go to the beach.
kellie, when you're from utah, the beach is still amazing in the winter.
steph, sorry, i guess i should have told you not to show your kids this before i told you to watch it.
Post a Comment