cause we don't all want to be rich and famous
Wait you're NOT engaged?! How could this be when you just told me yesterday how happy you were in your relationship and such!! I thought for sure you'd be the next Villa Resident to go...
I didn't know Justin Timberlake went to SUU. CONGRATS!
HAHAH this is too funny!!i bet you got so many of your friends and family!!GOOD for you guys!!
ZONE WHO THE HECK IS THIS????!!! HA i love you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wait you're NOT engaged?! How could this be when you just told me yesterday how happy you were in your relationship and such!! I thought for sure you'd be the next Villa Resident to go...
I didn't know Justin Timberlake went to SUU. CONGRATS!
HAHAH this is too funny!!
i bet you got so many of your friends and family!!
GOOD for you guys!!
ZONE WHO THE HECK IS THIS????!!! HA i love you.
Post a Comment