1. The first thing I do in the morning is try to think of a good reason not to get up .
2. Every night before bed I set my alarm and say my prayers .
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is lay on my bed listening to some van morrison...or lately, crazy heart soundtrack
4. Something that makes me cringe since as a lifeguard i watched a kid do a gainer, hit his forehead on the diving-board, and end up with a concussion and broken nose, i always cringe when i watch people to back-flips on diving-boards. i don't think i'll ever fully recover.
5. Social situations make me want to dance...??i don't know how to answer this .
6. I like to collect i keep every letter i receive. also, i have these little jewel bird ring holders that i love .
7. Weekends are for playing outside. and not doing ANY homework .
peace+love
2 comments:
Weekends are DEFINITELY for playing outside. Have a great one!
playing outside and forgetting about homework is my fave!! haha. i do it way to often!
aw i love that you collect all your letters thats so sweet! i used to keep all the notes i got in highschool during class! hah!
Post a Comment