17 May 2010

cinam yadnom--that's manic monday backwards

-hit the gym for a couple hours (not watch silence of the lambs...scooby doo this time)-
-take my sweet time getting ready, checking e-mails, eating lunch-
-walk to the grocery store (enjoying the perfect 75 degree weather that is gradually turning to thunderstorms)-
-walk to the library-
-walk home...no rush, i've got no place to be-
-chat with friends-
-ice cream sundaes with friends-
-home...blog-
-bed-
life is so funny that way.
on an unrelated note, here's what i've been listening to today. nothing like a corny love song to make your day a little brighter.

peace+love

4 comments:

mattie said...

for music time in second grade, we learned this song and surprised our teacher because it was her favorite song. she cried when we sang it to her. so now i think of my second grade teacher who wrote on my report card that i was "SLOW" in math every time i hear this song.

Unknown said...

I'm jealous of your Monday Kelli...and Mattie...what does "SLOW" mean anyway? You take your time to do good work?

Anonymous said...

Wish I had nothing to do since there is so much I want to do. You could work on my photos. Love, MOM PS I will be down in two weekends.

Mom and Kenz said...

Love the corny love song!!!!