sorry, this particular post has been a long time coming and i'm finally getting around to it...this song was written per request of jordan axl gough-- yes, he really did hit me in the head with a surfboard on accident, and yes, it really hurt...
also introducing my new (for those who haven't seen it) haircut--it is short
peace+love
5 comments:
Your so hot and I LOVE YOU!!!
Did I mention I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
wow kerri. you must be delusion with home-sickness. jk. i love you both.
did i mention i love you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. good song kelli. i enjoy your music.
I am very homesick!
did i mention i am VERY HOMESICK!!!!!!!
and kelli i wish you wouldn't make me type those stupid words when i want to comment. its such a waist of time
zoner.
I LOVE AND MISS YOU THE MOST!
I love the hair, the song, your SUNFLOWER headband, and your sic skills!!
me
p.s. kate and i will do a post dedicated to you soon:)
Post a Comment