17 October 2009

keepin' it classy in cedar


"Obama's Secret Service"

my personal people of walmart experience:

last night, my friend and i had some extra time before our movie started, so we decided to go to wally's world to get cheap treats to sneak in with us...we came across a woman with bleached-blonde hair wearing a bright yellow, over-sized t-shirt tied up in the back revealing her tramp stamp...the back of her shirt read, "can you see me now dumb ass?"

your turn, share your favorite walmart experience...

peace+love

p.s. the movie we saw was "where the wild things are"...i'm still trying to decide how i feel about it, so if any of you have seen it and have some strong (or weak) opinion on it, please do share

2 comments:

simplysarah said...

That's funny! I don't have any good stories yet, but I went there for work yesterday (Walmart is the only place in Utah that carries a special fortified soy milk that we need to serve students who can't drink milk!). And while I was there, I noticed LOTS of cheap food, and I thought about how I'll be out of work soon, and that I should spend more time buying their cheap food...So hopefully I'll have some stories to share eventually.

kelzone said...

ooo please let me know when you get some--wal mart, right next to the galivan center during the summer, is my favorite place to people watch