fast forward (vhs style) to today
i went to D.I. to get some holiday garb for an ugly sweater party tonight. as i walked up to the checkout line, i heard the man in front of me say to the cashier, "yes, these'll give my daughter endless hours of happiness." i looked at the counter to see what he was buying. to my horror, i saw 10 of my old disney movies. as i watched my childhood slip away, bar code by bar code, it was all i could do to keep myself from grabbing the videos and running for the door. my hands were twitching, then i remembered i'm not very quick on my feet right now.
i suppose it is the season of sacrifice.
i just hope that girl appreciates the pot of gold her father is giving her this christmas.
peace+love
3 comments:
oh no!!
Kell! I love your blog as well. I think you should come back to the y but at the same time I feel like you are having more fun at suu than BYU can offer...boo byu! Anyways I love that you read my blog because I love reading yours. Thats all!
I feel your pain!!! I'm just sad I didn't see them first.
Post a Comment