12 March 2010

i ain't sayin' she's a gold digger

apparently the powers that be at hotmail.com caught wind of the secret that i actually date guys for their money... you know those ads you get on the side of your screen? ya, mine says "Romance a millionaire: Date millionaire men who are looking for classy women. Join MeetingMillionaires for free. You deserve the best!"

1. The best day ever was i don't know..any day when my family is happy and kind to each other--probably the night last summer my family sat out on our deck laughing, talking, having a dance off, my brother telling the "city of north salt lake" to "live long and prosper" in his jammer .

2. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast because i feel like this encompasses all meals because if i could i would eat breakfast for every meal .

3. This weekend i get to see my dad and my grandpa and my mom and my sisters and my nephew and my brother and my friends and i don't even have to think about going to school on monday or doing homework cause it is SPRING BREAK! .

4. Never in my life have I ever had a bike that i didn't want to ride (virtual kiss on the cheek to whoever can name that song) .

5. The only thing better than thinking of nothing while listening to a good song is thinking of nothing while listening to a good song with bose headphones or speakers .

6. I could really do with some more sleep .

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was a dr. pepper .
peace+love

4 comments:

mattie said...

that was a great day. MAWIO JOHNSON IN THE HOUSE!!!

and that song is from juno. i don't know what it's called, but i know it's on the soundtrack.

Anonymous said...

I forgot about Mario. We should do that again - with your dad this time - he would win the dance off, he is much better than I.

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

love your blog header, I had it as my desktop photo for a long time ;) xoxo...if only the US had beautiful colors like that.

Sam said...

tire swing :)

i like your blog! and jealous you're on spring break.